RICS Homebuyer Report
Level 2 Home Survey
Bartley West Chartered Surveyors offer the Level 2 RICS Homebuyer Report and RICS Homebuyer Report and Valuation across the South of England.
RICS Level 2 Home Survey
An RICS HomeBuyer Survey will provide you with a detailed description of the current state and condition of the property you are buying. It is recommended by the RICS for properties that are “fairly standard and potentially in need of some attention”.
RICS Level 2 Home Survey
Do I need a RICS Homebuyer Report?
Our HomeBuyer Survey complies with current RICS guidance and includes:
- Clear and easy to understand ‘traffic light’ ratings to describe the condition of the property;
- A summary of the risks to the condition of the property;
- Advice on repairs and ongoing maintenance that the property will require;
- Issues that need to be investigated to prevent serious damage or dangerous conditions occurring;
- Legal issues that need to be addressed by your solicitor before they legally complete your property purchase; and
- Information on location, local environment and the recorded energy efficiency, if this information is available.
Why get a survey?
A RICS Home Survey from Bartley West will ensure you are fully informed about the property you are looking to buy. We’ll help you understand its true condition so you can plan for the future and make decisions with confidence.
Choosing the right survey
There are different levels of survey that you can choose from depending on the level of detail you require in your report and the complexity of the property. All of our reports will ensure you are well informed about the condition of the property.
Let's work together
Why Bartley West?
Bartley West Limited has been a specialist Survey & Valuation firm across the South of England since 2012, All valuations are undertaken only by a fully qualified MRICS RICS Registered Valuer with the knowledge and expertise needed to undertake the work for you. We provide our advice to you in a way that is clear, easy to understand, compliant with requirements and delivered within your required timescales.
Terms of Engagement
Get your RICS Homebuyer Report quote
If you need a RICS Level 2 Home Survey quote, do get in touch whether by phone, email or via our online forms. Whilst we offer online services with instant quotes for speed and efficiency, our friendly team are on the other end of the phone or email if you have queries or want to talk the process through.