RICS Building Survey
Bartley West Chartered Surveyors offers limited Building Surveys across the South.
RICS Building Survey
The Level 3 Building Survey can provide a more detailed level of reporting that an RICS HomeBuyer Report. This is more suitable for non-standard properties, historical properties or those needing extensive works.
At present, we have limited availability for Building Surveys in the areas we cover; please contact us and we can either provide a quotation or will try and refer to another source that can potentially assist.
Level 3 Home Survey
Do I need a RICS Building Survey?
Our HomeBuyer Survey complies with current RICS guidance and includes:
- Clear and easy to understand ‘traffic light’ ratings to describe the condition of the property;
- A summary of the risks to the condition of the property;
- Advice on repairs and ongoing maintenance that the property will require;
- Issues that need to be investigated to prevent serious damage or dangerous conditions occurring;
- Legal issues that need to be addressed by your solicitor before they legally complete your property purchase; and
- Information on location, local environment and the recorded energy efficiency, if this information is available.
Why get a survey?
A Level 3 Home Survey from Bartley West will ensure you are fully informed about the property you are looking to buy. We’ll help you understand its true condition so you can plan for the future and make decisions with confidence.
Choosing the right survey
There are different levels of survey that you can choose from depending on the level of detail you require in your report and the complexity of the property. All of our reports will ensure you are well informed about the condition of the property.
Let's work together
Why Bartley West?
Bartley West Limited has been a specialist Survey & Valuation firm across the South of England since 2012, All valuations are undertaken only by a fully qualified MRICS RICS Registered Valuer with the knowledge and expertise needed to undertake the work for you. We provide our advice to you in a way that is clear, easy to understand, compliant with requirements and delivered within your required timescales.
Terms of Engagement
Get your RICS Building Survey quote
If you need a Level 3 Home Survey, do get in touch whether by phone, email or via our online forms. Whilst we offer online services with instant quotes for speed and efficiency, our friendly team are on the other end of the phone or email if you have queries or want to talk the process through.